The symposium on the Perspectives of Quantum Atom Optics will be held from November 13 – 14, 2014 on the occasion of the award of the honorary doctorate of the University of Stuttgart to Kazimierz Rzążewski.
The symposium starts on Thursday Nov. 13th at 2 p.m. with talks from scientific companions of Kazimierz Rzążewski that have been inspired by his research in the past.
Invited Speakers Nov. 13th 2014
- Iwo Białynicki-Birula, Warsaw, Poland
- Joseph H. Eberly, Rochester, USA
- Berge Englert, Singapore
- Fritz Haake, Duisburg, Germany
- Maciej Lewenstein, Barcelona, Spain
- Wolfgang Schleich, Ulm, Germany
The second day is dedicated to a new generation of researchers inspired by Kazimierz Rzążewski. From 9:00 a.m. till 12 a.m. young scientists will give talks on current results from joint research projects with the laureate.
Invited Speakers Nov. 14th 2014
- Przemysław Bienias, Stuttgart, Germany
- Piotr Deuar, Warsaw, Poland
- Anita Gaj, Stuttgart, Germany
- Tomasz Karpiuk, Singapore
- Thomas Maier, Stuttgart, Germany
- David Peter, Stuttgart, Germany